You will need:
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 12 oz bottle of Franks Red Hot Buffalo sauce
- 2 tablespoons of ranch dressing mix
- Walden Farms Ranch or Blue Cheese Dressing
- Jalapeno pepper sliced
- Place chicken breast in a slow cooker.
- In a medium bowl combine the buffalo wing sauce and ranch seasoning.
- Pour hot sauce mixture over chicken in the slow cooker. Cook on low for 6-8 hours. Add jalapeño slices to your preferred level of spice.
- Shred chicken breasts in slow cooker and serve in lettuce wraps or with celery.