(fat free, low sodium)
- 3 lb. porn loin boneless center cut roast
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano leaves
- 1/2 tsp. ground coriander
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 2/3 C. chicken broth
- Mix together all seasonings in a small bowl.
- Rub the mixture over the pork roast using your hands until entire roast is coated.
- Place the pork roast in a crock pot; pour the chicken broth around the sides being careful not to rinse the spice mixture off.
- Cover and cook on low for 10 hours; turn the roast after it has cooked for 5 hours.
- Shred the pork with two forks and serve. Use broth too moisten meat if needed.